By accessing this website, you agree to be bound to it
Web site terms and conditions and gtC, all applicable laws and regulations,
and agree that you are responsible for compliance with the applicable local
Laws. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, you may not
use or access to this website. Materials contained on this website are
protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. Usage license
- Permission is granted to temporarily download a copy of the materials
(information or software) on hamilton AG’s website for the personal,
non-commercial ads only temporarily. This is the granting of a licence
no transfer of the title, and you cannot:
- modify or copy the materials;
- Use the Materials for commercial purposes or for a public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer software contained on Hamilton AG’s website;
- Remove copyrights or other proprietary designations from the Materials; Or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror the materials on another server.
- This license will automatically terminate if you violate these restrictions and are terminated by Hamilton AG at any time. Upon your viewing of these materials or after the termination of this license, you are in your possession whether in electronic or printed form.
- The materials on Hamilton AG’s website are provided “as is” available. Hamilton AG makes no representations, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and denies all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or Non-infringement of intellectual property or other rights. In addition, Hamilton AG shall not warrant or warrant any representations as to the accuracy, expected results or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise in connection with such materials or on websites associated with this website.
In no event shall Hamilton AG or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit or for business interruption) resulting from the use or inability to use the Materials on Hamilton AG’s website, even if Hamilton AG or a Hamilton AG representative has been notified orally or in writing about the possibility of such damages. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on warranties or limitations of liability for damages or consequential damages, these restrictions may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and errata
The materials appearing on Hamilton AG’s website may contain technical, typographical or photographic errors. Hamilton AG does not guarantee that the materials on its website are accurate, complete or up-to-date. Hamilton AG may change the materials on its website at any time without prior notice. Hamilton AG does not make, but does not make, an obligation to update the materials.
Hamilton AG has not checked all linked pages on its internet website and is not responsible for the content of these linked pages. The inclusion of a link does not mean approval by Hamilton AG of the site. Use of such a linked website is at your own risk.
8. Applicable law
Claims relating to Hamilton AG website are subject to the laws of the State of Zurich without regard to its conflict of laws provisions.
Terms and conditions for using a website.
- Before or at the time of the collection of personal data, we will identify in the sense for which information is collected.
- We collect and use personal information solely for the purpose of fulfilling these purposes from us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the person concerned or as required by law.
- We only store personal data for as long as necessary for the fulfilment of these purposes.
- We collect personal information of faithful and faith means and, if necessary, with the knowledge or consent of the person concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant for the purposes for which it is used and, where necessary for these purposes, accuracy, completeness and timeliness.
- We protect personal information against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or alteration through appropriate safeguards.
- We provide customer information about our policies and practices regarding the management of personal information.
We strive to conduct our business in accordance with these principles to ensure that the confidentiality of personal data is protected and maintained.